Join us and get a chance to work with data from over 38,000 businesses using the LiveChat app to communicate with customers.
You will be working in the Data team shaping our data-oriented future. Your main focus will be inventing and building our analytics and AI-oriented data infrastructure. Our wonderful product & dev teams will support you in the process! You'll also have the opportunity to tackle MLOps challenges with productionalizing ML models so that they can be used by product teams. You will be supported by @Marek, @Zuza, @patryk, @krzysztof and the rest of the Data Team.
Some of the projects you might work on include:
- Building and scaling a data warehouse
- Creating a self-service analytics platform
- Building integrations with new data sources
- Building and maintaining data pipelines
- Optimizing data storage and retrieval for efficient model training and deployment
- Developing and implementing data governance protocols
- Collaborating with data scientists and engineers to design and implement data-driven solutions
- Work with the infrastructure team to configure an environment that best fits your current project needs.
Traits and skills we're looking for:
- Strong experience with data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficiency in Python and SQL
- Experience with cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- General Familiarity with AI and NLP concepts and technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- At least three years of work experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with creating and cleaning data sets
- Experience with handling big text data sets
- Prior involvement in Data Science projects from an engineering perspective
- Great sense of ownership and execution skills;
- Self-motivation and ability to organize your work;
- The ability to work as a part of a team;
Ready to join?
Here is your first task—find out how to apply for a job at text|.